As one of the oldest rugby clubs in the country, Tipperary Town’s Clanwilliam F.C has been a major part of the sporting fabric of the town for over 140 years.

After playing in various locations, the club settled and developed their current home at Clanwilliam Park in 1956.

Today, the ground consists of a playing pitch, training area, changing rooms and a large hall with bar and catering facilities. In recent years a second playing pitch and changing rooms have been developed at Collegelands, Tipperary.

Upcoming Fixtures

T.B.C.

Latest News
50/50 Draw